Knowing where your buses are is comforting, but getting accurate information that drives solid business decisions is empowering. With our systems, you gain greater insight into a variety of bus activities to support data-driven decisions, ultimately enhancing student safety, cost savings and community satisfaction.
Our commitment to high standards is reflected in the continuous improvement of our school buses and implementation of advanced technology. This not only ensures safe and efficient operations, but also offers more savings to your school district. To put more information and control at your fingertips, we’ve outfitted all our buses with GPS units, providing near real-time child tracking and pinpointing the location of each vehicle.
Our proprietary system analyzes the GPS data and provides a greater understanding of bus activities and maximizes the reporting of bus stops, speeds, routes, excessive idling and specific onboard events. The GPS unit captures data in five dimensions — latitude, longitude, time, odometer and fuel consumption — and makes this information accessible in near real-time.
- Improved communication, efficiency, and safety.
- Automatic, near real-time alerts regarding potential issues identified with onboard bus systems.
- Near real-time identification and tracking of school bus location.
- Enforcement of safe travel speeds through verification of school bus speed at all times.
- Maximized fuel efficiency by tracking idling, routing and speed.
- Development of the most efficient route plans by merging detailed trip information with route planning software.
- Optional integration of GPS with Bing Maps to provide school district customers with the ability to see their fleet via a web browser.